Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Getting Caught Up

Well, it's been a really long time since I've written on this blog, and I figured I should get back to it. It's such an easy way to update family and friends on what's going on in our house. At this point, Jack is almost 2, and Katie is 9.5 mos. I can't believe how fast time has flown by! Jack is amazing -- he learns new words and skills every day, I swear. He's definitely a toddler, and a whiney one at that, much to our chagrin. But we still think he's the best thing since sliced bread. Just yesterday I about died when I overheard him say to Kate, as she ran into him with her push toy, "Excuse you!" I swear he's 2 going on 13.

Kate is giving us a run for our money. She has boundless energy, and always wants to be in on the fun. She is moments away from walking on her own, and right now she loves to hold on to Mommy or Daddy's hand and walk around the room. Kate knows what she wants, and she isn't afraid to demand it, or to take it right out of Jack's hands. She is pure trouble, and we love it (so far!).


Here are some recent pictures of the kids to catch everyone up:



She looks so innocent here, but she's moments away from eating the flower in her hands, and promptly spitting it out...


Jack is contemplating the meaning of life...










No comments: